SMALL CAP PROGRAMS
Under 100 million programs
PPP-Direct.com provides access to small cap trade programs including those which are covered by insurance and contractually guaranteed income.
- All programs are subject to refresh/change or closure to new applicants at any time. Occasionally, very lucrative opportunities arise without coming to open forums. In any case, the platforms offer the best available and most suitable programs available at the point the investor passes compliance/due diligence, and not necessarily when the applicant is informed by PPP DIRECT. Availability of programs is very fluid and therefore can not be assured
- Larger high yielding platforms/trade groups do not allow the actual returns to be quoted openly. Indicative returns are available to those that request information. Returns from small cap programs are presented as informed by the providers of the product
- Actual returns are quoted in contracts on a case-by-case basis and are confidential. A number of factors such as – whether cash is being used, the type of instrument being used, overall value (size) of investment, the bank rating and the rating of the jurisdiction where the capital/instrument is held etc all effect and vary the yield. The type of structure and hold agreed are also an important factor
- Investor’s contract is with the particular provider of the selected program and can vary according to the structure of the program at the time of agreement
- PPP-Direct.com provides direct contact with the relevant Provider after the investor clears compliance/due diligence
In order to be accepted, it is of utmost importance that the submitted documentation is truthful, fully verifiable and compliant with the listed requirements and procedures. Time-wasters and those providing erroneous information and those not moving forward after commitment can be blacklisted and become identifiable to all platforms
1 m plus COMPOUNDING program
1 million Eur or USD minimum entry level
Upper limit is 50 million
Part of the weekly profits from the trade can be left to compound
Funds need to be moved into a sole signatory account opened in the client’s name in the trade bank in Zurich
Platform will assist to open the corporate account
Client will be required to attend the bank in Zurich to open the account
Funds held under Internal Hold in that account
The application is required as an individual, although the proof of funds can be form the client’s business (corporate) account or individual account.
The applicant must be the legal owner/controller of the funds
- 40-week trade
European trader and platform buying and selling securities from A+ rated banks
10% notarised Profit Share Agreement with promoter will be required
This program could close at any time therefore interested parties must act quickly
Historical / projected return
12.5% per week of amount in trade. 40-week program
Compounding of some of the profits (from week 5) will lead to much higher returns over the year
An initial brief KYC provided by PPP-Direct to include colour passport (140% enlarged), and current Proof of Funds.
All signatures must be hand signed in blue wet ink
Clients will have a conference call to discuss the aspects of the program after passing compliance
Other compliance documents will be prepared by the platform for agreement as the application proceeds
Client will be required to attend at the trade bank to open his/her personal account into which he/she will be required to transfer the funds
Platform will assist the opening of a bank account in Zurich after the agreements are signed.
Please be aware that providers of opportunities on www.ppp-direct.com can alter the terms and conditions without notice, and so procedures and pay-outs may vary from the above. The clients are responsible for their own due diligence, which can begin after the client passes Compliance and is put into contact with the provider by PPP-DIRECT.
When submitting your documents for this program please quote “1 – 50m Compounding opportunity” in the comment box.
10 million plus programs
Various opportunities are available for clients with 10m and over
Full disclosure and terms & conditions (inc returns) are provided by the platform to those that pass Compliance and are ready, willing and able.
- Fully completed New PPP-Direct Know Your Client (KYC) sheet including colour passport (140% enlarged) and original signatures and initials in wet blue ink
- Business card(s) of the bank officer(s) that are mentioned in the CIS are an advantage
- Proof of Funds showing the bank name and address, client’s/company name, address, account number, balance, and date
- PoF and KYC dated the same day and to be no more than 2 days old
- If applying as a corporation – please complete the corporate resolution, within the CIS, putting forward one of the directors as the sole signatory
- Clients will have a conference call to discuss all aspects of the program
Please be aware that providers of opportunities on www.ppp-direct can change/alter terms and conditions without notice, and so procedures and pay-outs may vary from the above. The clients are responsible for their own due diligence, which can begin after the client passes Compliance and is put into contact with the provider by PPP-DIRECT. You will have the opportunity to review documents and ask questions of the provider of the program.
When submitting your documents for this program please quote “10 m opportunities” in the comment box.
DISCLAIMER: PPP-Direct.com is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or registered with any equivalent licencing/monitoring authority of any country, including the Financial Conduct Authority, or a certified public accountant or financial adviser. None of the information contained herein constitutes a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content, nor an offer to sell and/or buy securities and or properties. Any completed transaction is strictly one of private placement, and is in no way relying upon, or relating to the United States of America Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or related regulations. Merely describing the details of an existing private placement program does not constitute an offer or solicitation of any kind and, if presented, is done so as a request for information.