PRIVATE PLACEMENT PROGRAMS, ACCELERATED BULLET PROGRAMS & TEAR SHEET PROGRAMS
100 million and over trade programs
PPP-Direct.com provides access to Private Placement Programs, Bullet Trades and Tear Sheet programs from several Private Placement Platforms. The programs have built-in security for the investor’s capital. The activities involve the top 25 rated world banks.
COMPOUNDING program – up to 10 B
- 1 million Eur or USD minimum entry level
- Upper limit is 10 billion
- PROCEDURES depend on the amount of initial investment
Below 50 million
- From 1- 49 million the application has to be in an individual (not corporate) name
- Proof of funds can be from a personal or corporate account
- For applicants below 50 m the funds have to be placed in the trade bank in Zurich. Client has to attend to open the sole signatory account (in his/her own name) and can meet the trade group representative at the same time. The funds in the clients account are kept on Internal Hold for 13 months for this trade
- The trade group will assist the client to open his/her account. Where a travel visa is required an appointment letter can be provided to show reason for the need to travel to Switzerland
- The applicant must be the legal owner/controller of the funds
- Clients are asked to check that regulations of their current bank and country allow transfer of the intended amount before applying
- European trader and platform buying and selling securities from A+ rated banks.
50 m – 99 m
- For clients with funds between 50 – 99 million – the application must be in a corporate name. Client can register a company locally
- The client will be required to attend a meeting with representatives of the trade group and the bank in Zurich
- The client will need to open his/her account (sole signatory) at the meeting; and at a later stage move the funds into this account. Trading will be done with an internal hold on the funds.
Over 100 m
- Clients with 100 m plus can participate in this program whilst keeping their funds in their present bank as long as it is a top bank and in a good jurisdiction. An MT799 hold is acceptable if the funds are in a top banks and in a top jurisdiction. Otherwise an MT760 may be required
- Clients who are blocking funds in their present account do not have to travel to Zurich, unless they want to meet a representative of the trade group.
- This program could close or the terms and conditions may change for new applicants at any time. Therefore interested parties need to act promptly.
Historical / projected returns
- Historically, in excess of 100 m (over the year) for every million assuming 50% compounding of profits. A greater level of compounding would realise a greater return.
- Profits from the compounding program will vary depending on the (a) percentage agreed/set for compounding and (b) the LTV obtained on the blocked funds. The LTV will vary depending on the bank/jurisdiction and type of block agreed. Block by MT760 draws greater LTV. Having the funds (under internal hold) in the same Swiss bank as the Trade Group is most advantageous.
Full disclosure and terms & conditions, including projected returns, will be provided in writing by the platform to those that pass the initial stages of the Compliance Process. The above summary is for information only but is based on the information provided by the platform.
Completion of the specially adapted initial/brief KYC provided by PPP-Direct for this pair of programs will be required. The process will begin on the basis of this brief KYC including colour passport (140% enlarged), and current Proof of Funds. The remaining Compliance Documents will be produced by the platform and issued for signing stage by stage. Some documents will require notarisation.
All signatures must be hand signed in blue wet ink
Clients will have a conference call to discuss the aspects of the program after passing compliance
Client will be required to attend at the trade bank to open his/her personal account into which he/she will be required to transfer the funds
- Platform will assist the opening of a bank account in Zurich after the agreements are signed.
- Please be aware that providers of opportunities on www.ppp-direct.com can alter the terms and conditions without notice, and so procedures and pay-outs may vary from the above. The clients are responsible for their own due diligence, which can begin after the client is put into contact with the provider of the program.
- To register your interest for the compounding program please request the special “Brief KYC” by quoting “Compounding opportunity” in the comment box and state the level and currency of the funds.
- Essential points
- Private Placement Programs (PPPs) and Bullet Programs, also known as High Yield Investment Programs (HYIPs) or Spot Programs are subject to refresh/change or closure to new applicants at any time. Occasionally, very lucrative opportunities arise without coming to open forums. In any case, the platforms offer the best available and most suitable programs available at the point the investor passes compliance/due diligence, and not necessarily when the applicant is informed by PPP DIRECT. Availability of programs is very fluid and therefore can not be assured
- Regulations do not allow the actual returns from major programs to be quoted
- Actual returns are quoted in contracts on a case-by-case basis and are confidential. A number of factors such as – whether cash or instrument is being used, value (size) of investment, the bank rating and the rating of the jurisdiction where the capital/instrument is held etc all effect and vary the yield.
- Investor’s contract is with the particular provider of the selected program and can vary according to the structure of the program at the time of agreement
- Private Placement Programs are highly regulated (controlled) and fully managed by the relevant professionals. There is little for the investor to do.
- PPP-Direct.com provides direct contact with the relevant Provider after the investor clears compliance/due diligence
- In order to be accepted, it is of utmost importance that the submitted documentation is truthful, fully verifiable and compliant with the listed requirements and procedures. Time-wasters and those providing erroneous information can be blacklisted and become identifiable to all platforms.
- 100 Million Plus Private Placement Programs
- PPP-DIRECT can facilitate introduction into several top tier Trade Groups that accept clients with over 100 million USD or Euro on account in Top-Rated banks.
- How one’s participation is structured depends on several factors, including
- the amount and currency of the funds available
- the bank and country in which the funds are deposited
- the type of hold or block that is possible with the client’s bank
- Where the client’s bank is uncooperative or of low financial rating the client can be assisted to open an account in a suitable bank in a suitable country. But this is upon successful due diligence of the client’s application.
- Returns. The 100 m plus trade programs do not allow us to publish the likely returns on the website since the returns are
- highly confidential between the client and the platform
- variable from time to time and form client to client. The client’s personal circumstances are important, as described above and many other factors
- not to be used to solicit business / participation into Private Placement Programs.
- The level of returns are set by the platform, depending on what is available and upon the trading conditions. The contracts, written by the platform, usually state a minimum figure with “additions” that will come to the client. Additions depend on the frequency of trading and spreads attained in each trade. Indicative returns are discussed by the appropriate trade group representative, but only after the applicant’s KYC/CIS and the clients/business profile has been studied.
- The quality of the application, honesty, verifiable Proof of Funds, the contact details of two appropriate bank officers (including bankers’ business cards) and Authorisation To Verify funds (ATV) allow full due diligence to be done are of utmost importance.
- Type of hold. Most 100 million plus programs can operate with an Admin Hold, where there is no SWIFT required, if the funds are in a top-rated jurisdiction and in a minimum “A-“ Rated bank.
- Under certain situations Tear Sheet or Access to View arrangements are also possible. If not then one of a variety of SWIFT agreements may be necessary – whether it is a MT799 or MT760 will depend on several factors. The terms depend on the working relationship between the client’s bank and Trade Group, and the capability of the client’s bank.
- Bullet Programs (accelerated trades) are also available. Bullets are sometimes available and make the beginning of programs very attractive, but they are available only for brief windows and their availability cannot be predicted.
- However, bullets can become available as and when during the trade programs as well. Those in trades benefit from bullet programs as and when they become available. Bullets are time limited and can be re-occurring.
- Same day enhanced payment programs. There are programs where the client is paid the year’s value of profit upfront upon acceptance. These programs are occasional and there is usually a brief window of opportunity. Please enquire if you have funds in a top world bank.
- Bank instruments such as cash backed Bank Guarantees (BGs), Certificates of Deposit (CDs), Bank Drafts (BDs), Stand-By Letter of Credit (SBLC), Medium Term Notes (MTNs), Gold-Backed certificates, and Safe Keeping Receipts (SKRs) can be monetized and placed into trade. The Loan to Value (LTV) of the bank instrument varies according to many factors. Verifiable proof of the Bank Instrument will be required to ascertain the LTV and to determine whether the instrument is suitable.
- To register your interest in any 100 million or above program please write “100 m plus trade program” in the subject line. It would save time and help us to understand your circumstances if you would let us know as much information as possible in the body of your enquiry. The information that is helpful to know is:
Amount and currency of the cash or bank instrument
Bank in which it is deposited or issued by
Country in which the funds are deposited
Nationalities of the signatory and other beneficiaries
Your best contact details
Whether you are the owner of the funds or if you are an introducer.
- PPP DIRECT looks forward to receiving your application. Please note the requirements below.
- Please note – Only high-quality applications are selected for participation. The trade groups decision is final. Fraudulent cases never pass compliance and are subject to being reported to appropriate authorities.
- Customer Information Sheet (CIS) or Know Your Client (KYC) sheet – version provided by PPP Direct
- Proof Of Funds (POF) within 1-2 days old and Authorisation To Verify funds (ATV). Or a copy of the Bank Instrument
- Names and full contact details of two appropriate bank officers, including their business cards
- Passport photo of Principal and of all partners/directors if applicable
- Corporate Board resolution to nominate a signatory and Certificate of Incorporation, if applying as a company.
- Please be aware that providers of programs can change/alter content of the contracts they offer without notice, and so procedures and pay-outs may vary and are individual to each application. The rating of the bank and the country where the funds are, frequency of trading and profit spread etc can also affect the contract.
- DISCLAIMER: PPP-Direct.com is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or registered with any equivalent licencing/monitoring authority of any country, including the Financial Conduct Authority, or a certified public accountant or financial adviser. None of the information contained herein constitutes a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content, nor an offer to sell and/or buy securities and or properties. Any completed transaction is strictly one of private placement, and is in no way relying upon, or relating to the United States of America Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or related regulations. Merely describing the details of an existing private placement program does not constitute an offer or solicitation of any kind and, if presented, is done so as a request for information.