PRIVATE PLACEMENT PROGRAMS, ACCELERATED BULLET PROGRAMS & TEAR SHEET PROGRAMS
100 million and over trade programs
NEW OPPORTUNITIES COME AND GO VERY QUICKLY. IF YOU REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BY WRITING “100 M PLUS PROGRAMS” IN THE SUBJECT LINE YOU WILL BE INFORMED AS SOON AS A NEW OPPORTUNITY ARISES.
PPP-Direct.com provides access to Private Placement Programs, Bullet Trades and Tear Sheet programs from several Private Placement Platforms. The programs have built-in security for the investor’s capital. The activities involve the top 25 rated world banks.
- Private Placement Programs (PPPs) and Bullet Programs, also known as High Yield Investment Programs (HYIPs) or Spot Programs are subject to refresh/change or closure to new applicants at any time. Occasionally, very lucrative opportunities arise without coming to open forums. In any case, the platforms offer the best available and most suitable programs available at the point the investor passes compliance/due diligence, and not necessarily when the applicant is informed by PPP DIRECT. Availability of programs is very fluid and therefore can not be assured
- Regulations do not allow the actual returns from major programs to be quoted
- Actual returns are quoted in contracts on a case-by-case basis and are confidential. A number of factors such as – whether cash or instrument is being used, value (size) of investment, the bank rating and the rating of the jurisdiction where the capital/instrument is held etc all effect and vary the yield.
- Investor’s contract is with the particular provider of the selected program and can vary according to the structure of the program at the time of agreement
- Private Placement Programs are highly regulated (controlled) and fully managed by the relevant professionals. There is little for the investor to do.
- PPP-Direct.com provides direct contact with the relevant Provider after the investor clears compliance/due diligence
- In order to be accepted, it is of utmost importance that the submitted documentation is truthful, fully verifiable and compliant with the listed requirements and procedures. Time-wasters and those providing erroneous information can be blacklisted and become identifiable to all platforms.
100 Million Plus Private Placement Programs
PPP-DIRECT can facilitate introduction into several top tier Trade Groups that accept clients with over 100 million USD or Euro on account in Top-Rated banks.
How one’s participation is structured depends on several factors, including
- the amount and currency of the funds available
- the bank and country in which the funds are deposited
- the type of hold or block that is possible with the client’s bank
Where the client’s bank is uncooperative or of low financial rating the client can be assisted to open an account in a suitable bank in a suitable country. But this is upon successful due diligence of the client’s application.
Returns. The 100 m plus trade programs do not allow us to publish the likely returns on the website since the returns are
- variable from time to time and form client to client. The client’s personal circumstances are important, as described above and many other factors
- not to be used to solicit business / participation into Private Placement Programs.
The level of returns are set by the platform, depending on what is available and upon the trading conditions. The contracts, written by the platform, usually state a minimum figure with “additions” that will come to the client. Additions depend on the frequency of trading and spreads attained in each trade. Indicative returns are discussed by the appropriate trade group representative, but only after the applicant’s KYC/CIS and the clients/business profile has been studied.
The quality of the application, honesty, verifiable Proof of Funds, the contact details of two appropriate bank officers (including bankers’ business cards) and Authorisation To Verify funds (ATV) allow full due diligence to be done are of utmost importance.
Type of hold. Most 100 million plus programs can operate with an Admin Hold, where there is no SWIFT required, if the funds are in a top-rated jurisdiction and in a minimum “A-“ Rated bank.
Under certain situations Tear Sheet or Access to View arrangements are also possible. If not then one of a variety of SWIFT agreements may be necessary – whether it is a MT799 or MT760 will depend on several factors. The terms depend on the working relationship between the client’s bank and Trade Group, and the capability of the client’s bank.
Bullet Programs (accelerated trades) are also available. Bullets are sometimes available and make the beginning of programs very attractive, but they are available only for brief windows and their availability cannot be predicted.
However, bullets can become available as and when during the trade programs as well. Those in trades benefit from bullet programs as and when they become available. Bullets are time limited and can be re-occurring.
Same day enhanced payment programs. There are programs where the client is paid the year’s value of profit upfront upon acceptance. These programs are occasional and there is usually a brief window of opportunity. Please enquire if you have funds in a top world bank.
Bank instruments such as cash backed Bank Guarantees (BGs), Certificates of Deposit (CDs), Bank Drafts (BDs), Stand-By Letter of Credit (SBLC), Medium Term Notes (MTNs), Gold-Backed certificates, and Safe Keeping Receipts (SKRs) can be monetized and placed into trade. The Loan to Value (LTV) of the bank instrument varies according to many factors. Verifiable proof of the Bank Instrument will be required to ascertain the LTV and to determine whether the instrument is suitable.
To register your interest in any 100 million or above program please write “100 m plus trade program” in the subject line. It would save time and help us to understand your circumstances if you would let us know as much information as possible in the body of your enquiry. The information that is helpful to know is:
Amount and currency of the cash or bank instrument
Bank in which it is deposited or issued by
Country in which the funds are deposited
Nationalities of the signatory and other beneficiaries
Your best contact details
Whether you are the owner of the funds or if you are an introducer.
PPP DIRECT looks forward to receiving your application. Please note the requirements below.
Please note – Only high-quality applications are selected for participation. The trade groups decision is final. Fraudulent cases never pass compliance and are subject to being reported to appropriate authorities.
- Customer Information Sheet (CIS) or Know Your Client (KYC) sheet – version provided by PPP Direct
- Proof Of Funds (POF) within 1-2 days old and Authorisation To Verify funds (ATV). Or a copy of the Bank Instrument
- Names and full contact details of two appropriate bank officers, including their business cards
- Passport photo of Principal and of all partners/directors if applicable
- Corporate Board resolution to nominate a signatory and Certificate of Incorporation, if applying as a company.
10 m plus program through a Swiss Trust
This program is managed by a large Swiss registered Asset Management Company with many years of good standing. The Asset Management Company manages the trading through a Swiss Trust structure. The initial contract is for 12 months.
With sums over 10 million this program can work with Admin Hold if the client’s funds are held in a Top-Rated bank in a top rated country.
If the client’s funds cannot be blocked by Admin Hold because the funds are not in an unacceptable bank – the funds will need to be transferred into the Trust Account that is opened in the client’s name. Only the client can make withdrawals from this account.
In both scenarios, profits from trading are deposited into the client’s Trust Account. Clients can withdraw funds as they like provided the minimum level required for trading remain in the account. Any profits not withdrawn enable compounding, increasing the amount available for trading.
Returns. PPP Direct is not permitted to publicise the level of returns from this program on a website. However, the returns are often as good as some large cap programs.
The returns from the trade are deposited into the client’s trust account. The client can withdraw profits at the rate and frequency agreed as long as the minimum level of investment remains for trading. Any amount not withdrawn accumulates and provides an element of compounding (at the discretion of the management group) increasing the funds available for trading.
The suggestion is to allow growth within the account to increase the returns. Once the funds reach 100 m the Asset Management Company arranges trade with a 100 million plus Tier 1 platform for further growth. But all has to be within reason and at the discretion of the management group.
Whilst the profits are accumulating within the trust account the profits do not attract tax. This fact further helps growth and profitability. Please note this is not tax advice. Clients are responsible for taking their own advice from their tax advisers and is mentioned only as an area of potential interest for clients to consider.
- Fully completed Customer Information Sheet including colour passport (140% enlarged)
- Proof of Funds statement or tear sheet no more than 2 days old
- Current utility bill
- if applying as a corporation – please provide Articles of Incorporation and Registration paperwork
Full disclosure and terms and conditions for those that pass compliance
Please be aware that providers of instruments can change/alter content of the contracts they offer without notice, and so procedures and pay-outs may vary from the above
TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST please send your enquiry by completing the contact box quoting “10m plus Trust Opportunity” in the comment box.
Please be aware that providers of programs can change/alter content of the contracts they offer without notice, and so procedures and pay-outs may vary and are individual to each application. The rating of the bank and the country where the funds are, frequency of trading and profit spread etc can also affect the contract.
DISCLAIMER: PPP-Direct.com is not a licensed securities dealer, broker or US investment adviser or registered with any equivalent licencing/monitoring authority of any country, including the Financial Conduct Authority, or a certified public accountant or financial adviser. None of the information contained herein constitutes a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content, nor an offer to sell and/or buy securities and or properties. Any completed transaction is strictly one of private placement, and is in no way relying upon, or relating to the United States of America Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or related regulations. Merely describing the details of an existing private placement program does not constitute an offer or solicitation of any kind and, if presented, is done so as a request for information.